The Club enters the Aldershot and District Lawn Tennis Association (ADLTA) League. The League is divided into several men’s, ladies, and mixed Divisions plus several levels of junior division. The club enters as per demand for both the Winter and Summer seasons. Generally each Team comprises 3 pairs in the Summer and 2 pairs in the winter. Different arrangements apply to the juniors. Full details are available on the ADLTA Website.
The current fixtures Secretary is Mrs Ellen Smith.
Each team is run and organised by a team captain. Team Captains for the 2018 summer season are:
- Mens A — Julian Sills
- Ladies A — Sangita Condon
- Mens B — Andy Craig
- Ladies B — Heather Shekyls
- Mens C — Alec Finnemore
- Mixed — Wendy Baloo
Full contact details are available on the membership list.
If you are a selected team player, you are reminded to:
- Familiarise yourself with the rules and format available here.
- Arrive in good time for all matches (penalties apply if late)
- Additionally, if the nominated captain:
- Ensure a record is taken of both team players and the match result (agreed and signed by both teams) and the result submitted to the ADLTA website within 7 Days (penalties apply if not) after the end of the match. (The match result form is available under club documents and there should be spare hard copies on the club house notice board.).
- ensure for home matches that refreshments are available for both teams and new match balls are provided (4 per court)
The current Fixtures list covering all teams can be seen on the Fixtures page.
The links below provide the information regarding teams progress and results in the Aldershot and District LTA League. It currently shows the Winter League only as the Summer league does not start until May.