The Club enters the Aldershot and District Lawn Tennis Association (ADLTA) League. The League is divided into several men’s, ladies, and mixed Divisions plus several levels of junior division. The club enters as per demand for both the Winter and Summer seasons. Generally each Team comprises 3 pairs in the Summer and 2 pairs in the winter. There is currently no ADLTA Junior League. Full details are available on the ADLTA Website. Click on the link below ‘League, Results, Overview’.
The current fixtures Secretary is Alec Finnemore (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each team is run and organised by a team captain. Team Captains for the 2022/23 Winter season are:
- Mens A — Kevan Teale
- Ladies A — Wendy Baloo
- Mens B — Alex Bignell
- Ladies B — Liz Wakefield
- Mens C — Raj Dasoar
- Mixed — Tim Wakefield
If you are a selected team player, you are reminded to:
- Familiarise yourself with the rules and format available here.
- Arrive in good time for all matches (penalties apply if late)
- Additionally, if the nominated captain:
- Ensure a record is taken of both team players and the match result (agreed and signed by both teams) and the result submitted to the ADLTA website within 7 Days (penalties apply if not) after the end of the match. (The match result form is available under club documents and there should be spare hard copies on the club house notice board.).
- ensure for home matches that refreshments are available for both teams and new match balls are provided (4 per court)
A useful Aide memoire/Guide is available for all team captains with rules, actions to be taken etc. You are invited to read and follow the link here. A copy will also be available under ‘useful documents’ for reference or download.
The 2022/23 Winter LeagueSummer league starts on 24th Sep. The full fixtures list covering all teams is available on the Fixtures page which you can find clicking here.
The links below provide the information regarding teams progress and results in the Aldershot and District LTA League